A Pure Lifestyle Choice
Meandering country roads run from the stretching sands of the Pukehina coastline to iconic MacDougall Hill.
A hidden treasure nestled amongst majestic treescapes, undulating horticultural & rural pastures offers a pure and simple lifestyle in a superbly central location.
Placed between Tauranga's beach hubs of Mt Maunganui & Papamoa, Whakatane to the East and inland towards Rotorua, 124 Hereford Park Road embraces peace, privacy and opportunity to secure a slower-paced way of life in 2022.
Tightly held in the family for 17 years, the home itself has undergone a refresh to emerge as a modern & family-functional country residence. Replete with a glistening pool & alfresco decking, days will be spent rambling between the warmth of the northern sunbathing spots and the cool respite of the hammock beneath the great oak.
Let's learn a little more...
* Set on 0.852 ha (just over 2.1 acres) more or less presents options for horticulture, grazing, potential income stream
* Wide-reaching rural vistas
* Refreshed modern home: 3 bedrooms + office + 2 stylish bathrooms - relax & indulge in a bubbling spa bath
* Serene master suite with expansive walk-in robe
* Double glazing, cozy woodfire & earthy coastal colour palette
* Expansive family areas open to take in the north-facing country views & pool
* Kitchen orchard ensures an abundance of produce; apples, pears, walnuts, nashi, feijoa, lemons, limes, oranges & mandarins
* HUGE half-round barn solves all your storage requirements and offers potential for further development (incl. 20ft storage container)
* Water bore with UV & cartridge filters provides quality water supply (new pump in March 2021)
* Pukehina & Otamarakau Schools, Te Puke intermediate & Highschool (offer many choices for education)
Away from the stresses of city life yet close enough for all the necessities of modern living, be as self-sufficient as you like whilst embracing all that is "pure country".