Business & Lifestyle Opportunity @ Pukehina Beach
Looking for a blank canvas property that has the huge bonus of land, location, storage and a home?
239 Pukehina Road is your ideal step onto the rural property ladder and opens up the perfect package to launch your lifestyle or business dreams.
Subdivided from a working dairy farm, this 2.459 ha (more or less) landbank offers a starting point for those seeking S.P.A.C.E to unlock its full potential. Be it horticulture, livestock, horses, transport cartage, storage facility or home business (subject to approvals) - the options are only limited by your imagination!
Let's see what's on offer:
* Rural Zoned 2.459 ha more or less (6.076 acres) flat pasture land
* 76 sqm refurbished pole-elevated house; 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan kitchen / dining / living, entry mudroom area ideal for the boots & gear of country life, double & triple sliding doors out to a large north facing upper level deck with fantastic rural vistas, sunrises and sunsets
* Potential to extend and reconfigure the upper level of the home to increase value and provide a more flexible layout for families
* Freshly repainted Hardiplank exterior, new kitchen & bathroom fit-out, interior barn doors, new carpet & vinyl + curtains
* Under house dual parking bay + storage and laundry with convenient chute from bathroom above
* 12m x 6m (approx.) large hay barn
* 30,000 litre rainwater tank
* Septic Tank waste collection
With less than a minute's drive to the beach, serviced by popular country schools and amidst a community-minded rural location but remains in close touch with the main arterial service routes and centres - THIS is your chance to bring your business ideas along with the family and immerse yourself in all the possibilities this country package can deliver!
LIM and supporting documents available by contacting Quintin & Janelle Havenga: 021 032 0635